Getting started with Y42
If you're interested in setting up BI for your organization, and you're willing to put in a little time learning about Y42 fundamentals.
First Steps in Y42
From integrating and modeling to visualizing your data: learn everything you need to get the most out of Y42.
Canvas Sidebar (the "Figma of Data")
Manage Your Y42 Organization
Learn more about access control, privacy, and security.
Setting Up Your Organization
General Organization Settings and Security
Managing Users of Your Organization
Personal Account Settings
Learn more about how to request support and view outstanding requests.
- Is it possible to have targets in the visualisation widgets?
- Any questions about your billing or payment method?
- Can I add tables from different Google Cloud projects?
- Can I duplicate a dashboard or move tabs between dashboards?
- Can I get an email notification for failed orchestrations?
- Can I pull session & conversion metrics with the Shopify integration?
- See all 43 articles
Setting Up Your Help Center Account
Creating, Viewing & Interacting With Your Request
Find our featured articles and guides here
📊 Outcome of the Module: Visualize the Daily Ad...
Data sources are the basis for your data transf...
It's useful to always have a good understanding...
Why you should model your data The ultimate ...
Previewing data inside Model nodes When modelli...
The Model feature allows you to easily perform ...
Visualization widgets are the main component of...
What’s Automation? On Automate you can set up a...
Introduction Programmers are usually relying on...
This article guides you on how to add and edit ...