Creating an organization in Y42
Once you have been invited to Y42, received an organization code, and created a BigQuery service account (read more here), you can create your own organization.
Step by Step
Step 1: In the main navigation, click on the organization dropdown.
Step 2: Click on + Add Organization
Step 3: Insert your organization code.
Step 4: Insert your information and click Submit
- Organization slug (used as identifier)
- Organization name
- Select 'Connect your own BigQuery'
- Upload logo
- Select your organization size
- Select your organization industry
5. Add your BigQuery service account and click Submit
Upload JSON key
Select hosting location/ region*
* We recommend choosing Europe as a hosting location/region to avoid egress costs.