In this article, we will integrate an Intercom data source with Y42.
Updating your data
You have the option of scheduling Full imports or Incremental Imports by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour. With the incremental import you will only add the new rows to that table, while a full import will actually re-import the entire table completely.
Incremental imports significantly increase the import speed, we import your table incrementally based on the last imported state e.g. id - If the table does not have a state, a full import will be triggered - This is done automatically.
Only Contacts and Company tables support the custom fields. They are retrieved dynamically during discovery of the schema.
Intercom has a default rate limit of 1000 API calls per minute. Even if we hit this limit, the retry logic will retry the request.
Intercom Setup Guide:
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for Intercom and select it.
- Name your integration.
- Paste your API Key and click Connect.
- After connecting, you are good to go and start importing your tables.
- Choose from which point onwards in time to import your data.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.