Apple Search Ads Integration
In this article, we’ll integrate Apple Search Ads with Y42.
Authentication: API Credentials
Settings: Historical Date selection
Schema type: Fixed
Update Type: Full import
For Apple Search Ads you need to generate an API certificate and download the certificate and the private key. You can create and manage certificates under the Account Settings of your admin account. Follow the steps to retrieve these files:
- Log in to Apple Search Ads.
- Click the Account Settings in the top right corner.
- Go to the API tab and click the Create API Certificate button.
- Enter an API certificate name, then select the Account Read Only option. Click Create.
- Click Actions, then select Download certificate from the drop-down list.
- The certificates will be downloaded in a
.zipfile that contains 2 separate files,
By default, the historical date will be set to one year ago. Refer to your own datasource to decide from which exact date you would want to retrieve data.
You can find the full list of API endpoints for the Apple Search Ads APIs and the description for each item on the official documentation
Updating your data
For this integration, you can schedule full imports. Every time the source updates it will fully sync all your data. You have the option of scheduling updates by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour.
Apple Search Ads Setup Guide:
Note: In order to connect Apple Search Ads with Y42, you will need to have an Apple Search Ads Account.
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for Apple Search and select it.
- Name your integration.
- Upload your certificate and pem file and click Authorize
- Choose from which point onwards in time to import your data.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.
Was this article helpful?