In this article, we’ll integrate Apple Search Ads with Y42.
- Log in to Apple Search Ads.
- Click the Account Settings in the top right corner.
- Go to the API tab and click the Create API Certificate button.
- Enter an API certificate name, then select the Account Read Only option. Click Create.
- Click Actions, then select Download certificate from the drop-down list.
- The certificates will be downloaded in a
.zipfile that contains 2 separate files,
Updating your data
For this integration, you can schedule full imports. Every time the source updates it will fully sync all your data. You have the option of scheduling updates by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour.
Apple Search Ads Setup Guide:
Note: In order to connect Apple Search Ads with Y42, you will need to have an Apple Search Ads Account.
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for Apple Search and select it.
- Name your integration.
- Upload your certificate and pem file and click Authorize
- Choose from which point onwards in time to import your data.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.