In this article, we’ll integrate an Amazon Seller Central data source with Y42.
The Amazon Selling Partner API provides metadata and insights for Amazon sellers. The Amazon Selling Partner API (SP-API) is the next generation suite for Amazon's Selling Partners and is an evolution of Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) APIs, which have been offering sellers programmatic access to critical Amazon features.
Updating your data
You have the option of scheduling imports or Incremental Imports by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour. With the incremental import, you will only add the new rows to that table, while a full import will actually re-import the entire table completely.
Incremental imports significantly increase the import speed, we import your table incrementally based on the last imported state e.g. id - If the table does not have a state, a full import will be triggered - This is done automatically.
We recommend therefore to schedule an incremental import regularly, but also schedule a full import with a certain frequency -- this is because only the full import will guarantee that old rows that have been updated on the data source will also get updated on your Y42 integration destination.
Amazon Seller Central Setup Guide:
Note: In order to connect Amazon Seller Central with Y42, you will need to have an Amazon SC Account.
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for Amazon Seller Central and select it.
- Name your integration.
- Select the Marketplace location and click Authorize to log into your Amazon Seller account.
- Login with your existing account and follow the Auth and Verification process.
- Select your Merchant account and Marketplace.
- After authentication, you are good to go and start importing your tables.
- Choose from which point onwards in time to import your data and Select Amazon Seller Central Account.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.