In this article, we’ll integrate a Pipedrive data source with Y42. Pipedrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage and coordinate sales processes.
Updating your data
For this source you can schedule full imports. Every time the source updates it will fully sync all your data. You have the option of scheduling updates by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour.
Pipedrive Setup Guide:
Note: In order to connect Pipedrive with Y42, you will need to have a Pipedrive account.
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for Pipedrive and select it.
- Name your integration.
- Click Authorize and log into your Pipedrive account.
- After authentication, you are good to go and start importing your tables.
- Choose from which point onwards in time to import your data.
- Add in your Pipedrive account and press Select.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.