Pinterest Ads Integration
In this article, we’ll integrate Pinterest with Y42.
Once this is set up, navigate to Ads > Reporting. Here you can find your 12-digit advertiser ID in the URL
Copy and paste this ID into the Advertiser field within Y42. Now you’re ready to integrate your Pinterest data.
Updating your data
For this integration, you can schedule full imports. Every time the source updates it will fully sync all your data. You have the option of scheduling updates by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour.
Pinterest Setup Guide:
Note: In order to connect Pinterest Ads with Y42, you will need to have a Pinterest Ads Account.
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for Pinterest and select it.
- Name your integration.
- Input your Pinterest Advertiser ID
- Click Authorize and log into your Pinterest account.
- Choose from which point onwards in time to import your data.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.