SAP Business ByDesign Integration
In this article, we’ll integrate SAP Business ByDesign.
Business ByDesign is a cloud ERP system for the Midmarket.
Updating your data
For this integration, you can schedule full imports. Every time the source updates it will fully sync all your data. You have the option of scheduling updates by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour.
SAP Business ByDesign Setup Guide:
Note: In order to connect Business ByDesign with Y42, you will need to have a Business ByDesign Account.
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for SAP Business ByDesign and select it.
- Name your integration.
- Input your SAP subdomain and your account information. Also, choose your language settings.
- Choose from which point onwards in time to import your data.
- After authentication, you are good to go and start importing your tables.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.