In this article, we’ll integrate an Outbrain data source with Y42.
Authentication: App Credentials
Settings: Historical Date selection, Account selection
Schema type: Fixed
Update Type: Full import
Application credentials are strongly generated username:password combinations and have a one-to-one binding with a membership in the consortia. They are strictly isolated to the environment in which they are created and can only be used to access a node/service owned by the same membership that created the credentials.
By default, the historical date will be set to one year ago. Refer to your own store to decide from which exact date you would want to retrieve data.
You will need to have an Outbrain Account and to retrieve your Account ID (or Marketer ID) before proceeding with the imports.
You can find a list of available API endpoints and their entities for this integration on Outbrain API documentation.
Updating your data
For this source you can schedule full imports. Every time the source updates it will fully sync all your data. You have the option of scheduling updates by the month, weeks, days, and even by the hour.
Outbrain Setup Guide:
Note: In order to connect Outbrain with Y42, you will need to have an Outbrain Account.
- On Integrate, click on "Add..." to search for Outbrain and select it.
- Name your integration.
- In the Authorize window, begin by selecting from which point onwards in time you wish to import your data.
- Enter your Account’s ID (You can find your ID by looking at the URL when you’re logged into your Outbrain account. The Account ID looks something like this: 0f4b02153ee75f3c9dc4fc128ab041962).
- Get your token from here (You’ll need to login into your Outbrain account first).
- Click Connect.
- Select the tables you need and click import. You can start accessing the tables once the status is “Ready”.
Note: You can always import and reimport other tables as well, or delete them.
Was this article helpful?