2.3 Visualize order data in a dashboard
📊 Outcome: Visualized sales data
🕑 Estimated Time: ~15min
You have now prepared an order table that is ready to use for reports and dashboards. In this section, you will learn different options on how to visualize your sales data in Y42.
Chart 1: Bar chart
- Open VISUALIZE and create a new visualization "Sales dashboard"
- Add a new widget and select the output table "shopify_orders" which you have created before
- Create a bar chart with following settings to analyze your shop's performance month over month:
- Segment by => Year & Month
- Summarize by => SUM of gross_revenue
- Add a breakdown by shipping_county
Chart 2: Treemap
- Add a new tab "Sales by country & city"
- Add a new widget and select the output table "shopify_orders" again
- Create a treemap widget with the following settings to analyze your shop's performance by country and city:
- View by => shipping_country
- Segment by => shipping_city
- Measures => SUM of gross_revenue
Was this article helpful?